Grappling club based in Hendon and Hampstead North London. We specialise in Submission Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, training in various rule sets, including ADCC, IBJJF, and others.
The club is headed by Ed Ingamells, a 1st degree black belt in BJJ under Nick Brooks, and relatively successful competitor in Submission Wrestling.
We focus on developing students skills through protocols and methods based on current motor learning research and skill acquisition, as opposed to ‘tradition’.
- Unlimited access to ALL listed classes, and Grapplingsystems.com
- Unlimited access to all Submission Grappling classes, and Grapplingsystems.com
- Unlimited access to all BJJ classes, and Grapplingsystems.com
- Access to all Kids BJJ classes
- These are currently taught at IOG North Watford
- Small groups sessions aimed at coaches/instructors to help development the understanding of current teaching methods centred around eveidence-based skill acquisition research, and its application to grappling.
Get In Touch